Welcome To The Borderlands~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lives in the Town Square

Go down

The Lives in the Town Square Empty The Lives in the Town Square

Post by Mayor Mac Tìre Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:01 pm

The Lives In This Side of Town Include That of the Mayor, Those Whom Work at the Golden Lotus, and Those Whom Work at the Blue Recluse. Their Lives Outside of their Jobs Shall Remain in this District's Page, So as not to cause confusion.
Mayor Mac Tìre
Mayor Mac Tìre
Admin

https://timebenthomeworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Lives in the Town Square Empty Re: The Lives in the Town Square

Post by Mayor Mac Tìre Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:22 pm

"Visiting Hours", at the Golden Lotus.

The lights would flicker and flash as the music began to rev itself up on the loud-speakers.
I try to leave the house,
but she won't let me out.
Dead bolts locked,
got me strapped to the couch,
She's got a dirtier mind than my mouth,
But hey, they say, "The more you fuck, the better for your health"~

As the song played, the people sitting in the booths grooved along smoothly as Malifecent began her routine. Twirling and spinning around the pole, her tight fitting black dress hiked up to the middle of her smooth, pale thighs. Whistles and shouts of enthusiasm and excitement echoed underneath the boom of the music as she continued to entice the boys sitting with their hands on their crotches. A grin curled up the shape-shifters features as she had climbed her way up to the top of the pole and slid down as if she were in a fire-house.

Behind the bar, The Queen of the Lotus sat atop a high bar stool, legs crossed, one arm bent behind the back of the stool as she watched with mild amusement as the boys began to toss dollar bills onto the stage as if she were a stripper. Clicking her tongue, Mariana rose to her feet to help the girls working behind the bar serve drinks. Her heels lightly clicking against the polished flooring. Making her way to where her body-guard, Gerard sat, she poured him another double-shot of tequila and rum as the men sitting with their backs to the tenders whistled in enthusiasm.
One of the men sitting close to Gerard turned his head as his eyes locked with Mariana's breasts, framed politely by the corset she had pulled on for the night's show.
Well hello there, beautiful. Woul- Before the man could choke out another word, Gerard was holding his trusty buzz-axe, Betty, against the drunks throat.
Darling, Darling. Mariana purred happily after clicking her tongue in mild annoyance. Leaning over the granite top of the bar she gently scraped her nails against the under-side of the nervous human's chin. I wouldn't test Gerard's temper if I were you. He's a bit on edge tonight. She smiled as she felt the aura of her body-guard hazily flicker in warning. As the man nodded his head, understanding the warning, Gerard sat back and nodded his head to Mari, whom went about her business.

Mayor Mac Tìre
Mayor Mac Tìre
Admin

https://timebenthomeworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down